Monday, January 12, 2015

Prologue To "My Roaring 20's"

Prologue
12/11/13

On the eve of my 29th birthday, I am filled with both fear and excitement. Fear because this is the last year of my 20’s and I know after almost a decade of partying it up, it’s time to close that chapter in my life. I am also excited because it’s my birthday, my very own holiday! I am also excited because this year I promised myself that I would cross off a few things on my bucket list, have a few new experiences, and maybe, along the way, I am going to grow up.

I will be documenting this crazy ride. It’s going to be filled with fun, laughter, experience, and hopefully no bumps in the road, but hey, we’ll cross those hurdles when they come around. I also must warn you, there will definitely be a day or two where I will end up in sweatpants, order a pizza, and watch a 7 hour marathon of Law & Order: SVU. Truthfully, we all need those lazy days, especially after those wild nights.


Well strap yourself in and here we go. Wish me luck.  Let the adventure begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment